Liquid Biological Soil Amendment
Premium Concentration Liquid Biological Soil Amendment
Microbes BioSciences Rhizogen® LF+M liquid is an eco-friendly liquid microbial amendment that supports soil and plant health in all major ornamental plants, shade, fruit trees, ornamental trees, and tropical plants. The product enables growers to:
- improve soil biodiversity and plant health
- reduce the use of fertilizers
- enable water conservation
Rhizogen® LF+M liquid is an extra-highly concentrated, liquid microbial amendment intended for uses such as:
- botanical gardens and arboreta
- Master Gardeners’ landscape works
- plantings designed by landscape architects
- public gardens
- landscapes of government facilities, historic properties, business campuses, universities and public gardens
- residences with intensively tended landscaping and plantings
Rhizogen® LF+M liquid is extra-highly concentrated to provide a number of benefits. Click Here to learn more.
Rhizogen® LF+M liquid is a microbial amendment containing seven strains of soil-enhancing Bacillus bacteria and four strains of Mycorrhizal fungi. We use the same strains of bacteria and Mycorrhizal fungi as in our SoilCure® product line but at concentrations several times higher. Rhizogen® LF+M liquid acts on the plant rhizosphere to create a beneficial environment for meristem root growth. The increased soil biodiversity encouraged by Rhizogen® LF+M liquid allows for enhanced organic mineralization, plant nutrient uptake, and photosynthesis.
Rhizogen® LF+M contains only naturally occurring strains of bacteria and Mycorrhizal fungi isolated from the environment. We scientifically formulate this product to accelerate fertilizer plant uptake, nutrient mineralization, and ion exchanges in the soil.
Microbes BioSciences manufactures all of its products in its state-of-the-art facilities using our bioreactors. Our hallmarks are microbe fermentations that yield extremely high concentrations of microbes that exhibit high vitality. Benefits of these high concentrations include increased and more rapid root colonization and a greater and more rapid impact on promoting the growth of indigenous soil and rhizosphere microbes.
How does Rhizogen® LF+M support soil health and plant growth?
- Improves soil through greater biodiversity
- Increases crop yield and quality
- Allows reduced reliance on other agricultural inputs such as chemical fertilizers
- Introduces necessary essential soil bacteria and replenishes colonies after herbicide and fungicide use
- Establishes beneficial Mycorrhizal fungi associations
MicrobesBio’s Rhizogen LF+M is manufactured with state-of-the art bio-reactors, such as the New Brunswick 150L, for cultivating cell cultures.