Liquid Biological Soil Amendment
SoilCure® is an eco-friendly liquid microbial amendment manufactured by Microbes that supports soil and plant health. SoilCure® provides a number of benefits:
- Improves soil biodiversity and plant health
- Increases crop yield
- Reduces the use of fertilizers
- Enables water conservation
SoilCure is a liquid microbial amendment containing soil-enhancing Bacillus bacteria. SoilCure acts on the plant rhizosphere to create a beneficial environment for meristem root growth. The increased soil biodiversity encouraged by SoilCure allows for enhanced organic mineralization, plant nutrient uptake and photosynthesis.
Microbes BioSciences manufactures all of its biological in its in-house, state-of-the art bioreactor to extremely high concentrations.
How does SoilCure® support soil health and plant growth?
- Improves soil through greater biodiversity
- Increases crop yield and quality
- Exploits the synergistic effects of combining plant growth-promoting beneficial bacteria and mycorrhizal fungi
- Accelerates soil mineralization for greater nutrient and N-P-K uptake
- Solubilizes plant nutrients in organic form, increasing plant availability and uptake
MicrobesBio’s SoilCure is manufactured with state-of-the art bio-reactors,
such as the New Brunswick 150L, for cultivating cell cultures.